Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Surviving Breast Cancer




Good morning!
The above photo was taken on Manhattan Beach in California last month while four of us were there celebrating our 50th birthdays. I have come a long way in seven years. This week marks seven years cancer-free for me. Praise the Lord! The journey to wellness was long and painful and I may write about it soon, as the Lord leads.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Last month, Advance Magazine put out a call for occupational and physical therapists who have survived breast cancer, to share their stories in the digital version of their October issue. Below is the link to those stories. Mine is a few down in the list. It is very short and only skims the surface.

I am beyond grateful to God for healing me and carrying me through that difficult time, and to my friends and family who took care of me and my family during that year!

Live well. Be joyful. Love abundantly.

Jeanne

http://physical-therapy.advanceweb.com/Web-Extras/Online-Extras/They-Have-Survived.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment