Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Thank you for the reminder Pinterest!


Hello all!
This is Baylee. She's our 3 year old black lab and she has absolutely nothing to do with this post. She's just cute...



Next week I will attempt to post the events - pictures and text - from my 50th birthday week. Yes, week. It seems that I have been celebrating in various ways for about a week. I love it. After all, I will only turn 50 once. I may have to call in reinforcements - you know who you are ;) But for now, just a little silly something I'm thankful for...

While perusing Pinterest tonight, I saw something that struck my fancy and attempted to pin it, when a little friendly reminder popped up that read, "It appears that you previously pinned this to Random." Well, to say I was happy would be an understatement. Apparently I am easily pleased. I can't tell you how many times I have seen something on Pinterest and thought, "that is so cute; I must pin this,"only to find that I had already pinned it 4 times.

Thank you Pinterest for this great reminder tool. Some of you are wondering, why on earth would anyone be happy about something like that? To that I can only say, "just wait, my friend...just wait!" ;)

Seriously though, I do pray often that God will keep my mind sharp and healthy and focused on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment